welcome!


hold that baby was founded to satisfy my love for sharing good things with good people! I wasn't content with just telling my friends (okay, and pregnant/baby-toting strangers ;) about the magic of Ring Slings; I wanted to be a resource, a place where parents and caregivers could become babywearers and experience that magic for themselves. And so, hold that baby was born.

When our incredible son Taggert came along, I quickly found that my Sling eliminated a great number of the potentially stressful situations many mothers encounter: If Tagg needed to be cuddled (or even nursed!) while I was pushing a grocery cart filled with frozen food threatening to thaw before my eyes, the solution for me was easy and obvious! Into the sling he went, and life went on as planned, baby included!

Sometimes life can't stop when your baby needs to connect with you. Ring Slings allow you to include your child in those moments, whether that baby be a toddler or just one day old.

I'm so glad you're here! I sincerely hope your babywearing experience is as magical as mine.

~Jessica McClure
Owner,
hold that baby

2 comments:

Grandma K. said...

What a good introduction to the joys of Maya Wraps! Your own enthusiasm and experience combine to shine the best beacon of light, Jess!

Samantha said...

Question for you Jessica: Why do you prefer a ring sling to a Moby Wrap, or a Baby Bjorn for example?